Friday, July 23, 2010

weiiiiiiiiii ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

wei quickly tell me can go a not plsssssssssssssssss
i want to know the i can prepare mah ............
i ask you you say dont know i go willl let you worry zzzzz
wtf......
weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i
want to go ahhh
i want buyyyy shirt and ......... bag and dar deh present ahhhhhhhh
haizzzz
dont bring me to the place that i dont 1 to go okkkkk......
i hate that ..............haizzz
 always also like this last minute only tell me dont know or cannot
sooooooo high ...................
damn tired now 12++
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tell me now can mou .............
haizzz
tommorow only upload my pic maybe afternoon or night see mom let me go out mou frist
i 1 sit pubic bas  never sit before = =
i want sit also cannot = =
this 1 cannot that 1 cannot try i want die jor laaaa
i am 14 already lahhhhhh
not a baby at allll
okkkkkk
i big jor lahhhhhh
go out i will take care my own de lor = =
haiiyoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment