Friday, January 22, 2010

have a new mummy and daddy

wow ~ i now got a new mummy liao kakax
happy kakax
now i got 2 mummy liao
and i got 2 dadday
and i also got 5 or 6 sister and 1 or two brother hahax no add real brother and sis
so fun have a big family

i just ask you 1 thing only mar need like this a not like want to kill me
cuz i you feel like bu shuang only i ask you (of mummy thing only mar)
also got wrong de lar
ya i wat also wrong are
i am the stupid and gila pp rite
you wat also correct de lar ....
so time i just talk to you then you say i need so angry a not
wat lar you
dont need talk anything behind me
got anything tell me dont need like this de
i dont scare you de
you tort i wat also cannot hear rite
sorry lor i hear all the things that you say lo
tort i am stupid rite .......
wat i also yuan wang you lar
y you like this de ....
wth lar you
ya all my wrong is me wrong sorry lor==
say sorry liao say me yuan wang you and i need so angry a not
suan liao i dont need so angry you talk wat i also dont want ask liao



oh!!no need to go to BM tution 8;30 liao
go the place again arh ~my god die lo
haiz need to go his house again arh~
ganasai
till 10;30 my god

No comments:

Post a Comment