Sunday, January 24, 2010

happy birthday ...............

so fast lao po miss lao gong jor ~><
still 1 to see dao lao gong leh
miss lao gong leh haiz~
today quick fun de when play the game that time i like a sha po wat also dont know
i mong dong dong
ow my god ......
that time i thing back very sot lor me so stupid
haha mom very happy oh
haha i had buy a thing for mummy RM89;90 but got discount if not my brother will kill me
so it is RM7X.XX
also quick gui de i
if is for mummy de wat a not gui just buy wat mummy like
lao gong must take care eh ~
today i hear lao gong cough but lao po wat also did not do ~
sorry lao gong i did not care you .....


after lao gong go back i and my gor gor jie jie go cut hair
my hair got some short liao ....
but feel like did not cut before hahax
and like feeling like 1 sick jor
my face today very red(cut hair that gor gor also ask y my face so red)
and like got some fever and have tou tong
lao gong still got sick leh i did also did not guan xin lao gong
i am a shi bai de lao po
so bodoh
.........

No comments:

Post a Comment