Sunday, April 11, 2010

old fox home and orphange



today happy neh !!!

luckly i got go ...

but i did not go dou 6Jde gathering neh wuwuwu

damn miss them neh

haiz by the way very  enjoy at  the old fox home and orphange 


got many pp follow me eh !!

take ph number and hotmail....kakax

i love Mabel very much ...

your birthday 17/5

i will go find u deh cuz i promise u be4 

gambateh la Mabel i will support u all the way 

Mabel is my sis  i love she very much muackzz

but i cannot find your fb wor Mabel 

happpy neh weeeeeeee.......

but dear no goo not soo happy ><

i have a mess hair and have a fatty face in the pic omg!!!( i think i got baby fat ><)
left hand site is Mabel my sis and sit on my leg that 1 is her sis also my sis


love they all so muach 


she hug me many time  love she sooo much 


she same age as me 14 year old 


got many pp ask how old am i


i say 14 they say ya meh i tort u 15 or 16


soo old wuwuwu 


and many pp ask me u malay pp ah 


i really like malay pp wakaka 


also got pp ask me am i a chirstian 


they all very cute lor ....

love they very much muack



skip...........


tommorow morning need to wake up early


need go to koir  

but also very happy la cuz koir mah 

i love de mah muackkkzzz( sot jorr ) kekex

No comments:

Post a Comment