Wednesday, April 21, 2010

gambateh for all of the subject

yeah finally know the true ... thanks u hui theng
let me know ....no need so worry jor  cuz u fan fan ...
yeah pi yeah pi
......................................................
yer my math so teruk la ... dont know how too do
haiz tired but dont 1 sleep >.<
y become a pp so many things to fan de >.<"
me 1 die jor ..
i of the better way is do more pratice
and hear wat teacher say ...
gambateh ...
Novel can do it geh gambateh !!!
dont always dreaming ah !!! ........
must do it ...
skip.........................................
i got a new name  jor call bibi or bibi novel kakax u all also can call me bibi  
all my jie call me like this geh kakax XP
kakax today more jor 1 kao fu wakakaka is yeng yeng 
my kao fu kao fu 

No comments:

Post a Comment